24 Jul 2012 3:13 AM #1
When scrolling down an infinite and locked column grid synchronization breaks
I have discovered a problem when using locked columns and the infinite grid feature together: when scrolling to the very bottom of the grid scroll-synchronization between locked and unlocked columns breaks.
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.1 Build date: 2012-07-04 21:23:42
- Google Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m
- When activating infinite scrolling and locked columns together, and scrolling to the very bottom of the grid, the scroll-synchronization between the locked columns and non-locked columns breaks.
- Use infinite scrolling (buffered: true, pageSize: 100) and column locking together, scroll down to the bottom of the grid. It only occurs if you have a horizontal scrollbar.
- Both parts of the grid should stay scroll-synchronized
- One column is a little higher than the other (around 20px or so).
24 Jul 2012 5:12 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Thanks for the report.Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
31 Jul 2012 6:29 AM #3
You can work around this issue by adding a summary . When adding a summary, the summary on the right side of the grid is hidden - but at least the synchronization now remains intact.
If you don't need a summary, you are fine: just add an invisible summary to your table. If you need a summary : bad luck, it won't be displayed properly.