When deploying the source files ie. app/controller/myController.js, there is a headerblock that architect places in the source file:
I need to add additional license/copyright information on each source file (simply as a comment at the top of the file) as well. I have placed a dummy function in the Application file that just has a @preserve tag along with copyright information that our script compiler (Google Closure Compiler) recognizes and places in the min.js file so I am OK there.
* File: app/controller/myController.js
* This file was generated by Sencha Architect version 2.0.0.
* This file requires use of the Sencha Touch 2.0.x library, under independent license.
* License of Sencha Architect does not include license for Sencha Touch 2.0.x. For more
* details see http://www.sencha.com/license or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This file will be auto-generated each and everytime you save your project.
* Do NOT hand edit this file.