Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
https break Application Cache
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 20.0.1132.57 Not Working
- Safari 5.1.7 (6534.57.2) Working
- FF 14.0.1 Working
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- switch between http and https in production dir created with sencha app build production
The result that occurs instead:
- The App from the Cache
- Log from Chrome Debug
- remove manifest="" from index.html
- change "id" in app.json on every code change
Last edited by stargieg; 29 Jul 2012 at 8:06 AM.
Reason: Add Workaround
Thanks, we will take a look at it.
It can be issue with self-signed certs.