30 Jul 2012 12:38 PM #1
Ext JS 3.4.1 Available - Support only
Today we are pleased to release Ext JS 3.4.1 to all of our Ext JS Support customers. This release fixes several of the bugs you have reported and represents our commitment to continuing support for version 3.4 - a version used by many of our customers in their business-critical applications.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to build a bridge forward for these large applications - especially for those that cannot afford to migrate code 100% in a single effort.
In this release is a functionally-reduced flavor of Ext.define. This will allow you to start structuring and declaring your classes using the new syntax. To clarify, this is not a back-port of the V4 class system or the dynamic loader, only a simple wrapper around Ext.extend and Ext.override. As such, only the most important directives are provided:
Check out the docs (in the download) for specifics and enjoy!
For support customers with current subscriptions, you can go to the Sencha support portal to download the new build.
- EXTJSIII-15 - IE 9.0: Active tab has double lines underneath it in quirks mode
- EXTJSIII-17 - enableDragDrop on EditorGridPanel breaks when using CheckColumn
- EXTJSIII-18 - CompositeField ownerCt chain broken
- EXTJSIII-19 - Ext.calendar cannot be recreated after being destroyed
- EXTJSIII-23 - Form layout ignores container's layoutConfig
- EXTJSIII-24 - Can't access checkbox when using BooleanColumn's editor is a checkbox
- EXTJSIII-30 - notifyDrop called in wrong ddGroup and/or multiple times
- EXTJSIII-31 - Grid drag zone swallows document mousedown event in IE
- EXTJSIII-32 - Destroying an Ext.form.HtmlEditor twice is causing it to fail to initialize on all subsequent creations of the editor in IE 9
- EXTJSIII-33 - User cannot create select region in IE9
- EXTJSIII-34 - applyState on grid wipes out sortable property
- EXTJSIII-35 - Ext.util.Format.defaultValue doesn't default to an empty string
- EXTJSIII-37 - Ext.data.HttpProxy.doRequest does not abort an activeRequest for the same action
- EXTJSIII-38 - Update scroller in tabPanel when tab title is changed.
- EXTJSIII-39 - DragTracker broken in IE9 Strict mode
- EXTJSIII-41 - Buttons in a toolbar loose their position after the left side is collapsed
- EXTJSIII-44 - Documentation error in BorderLayout.Region
- EXTJSIII-45 - Store.hasMultiSort listed as Store.multiSort
- EXTJSIII-48 - Component not allowing select should have proper CSS style
- EXTJSIII-49 - Wwrong ext-lang-tr.js distributed with ExtJS 3.4.0
- EXTJSIII-50 - Focus jump out of order when tab key press from a Grid cell in editing in IE9 standard mode
- EXTJSIII-54 - Toolbar reorderer bug. Dragged items can lose contact with mouse pointer.
30 Jul 2012 5:00 PM #2
Really?? Support customers only?!?! Version 4 has been out for I believe about a year and this release is only available to support customers?
30 Jul 2012 9:14 PM #3
http://www.sencha.com/products/releases). We have occasionally decided to make patch releases generally available, but the standard release policy is to make these available to support customers only.
31 Jul 2012 8:51 AM #4
You've added major support for making the transition from 3 to 4. I see this as a little bit more than a standard patch release. But thats just what I see. I think Sencha should reconsider on this one.
31 Jul 2012 11:56 AM #5
Do you know if there is any progress on this bug that was reported in Extjs 3.4?
This is actually a hot issue with my company, I would like to at least provide them some information on whether this issue is being looked at or if there is any estimate on when it will be resolved.
1 Aug 2012 1:21 PM #6
21 Aug 2012 2:28 AM #7
IE10 support in GPL version
One short question:
Is it planned to release a 3.4.x GPL version which includes support for IE10?
As you can imagine, this is a very critical information for an open source project which heavily depends on ExtJS 3.4.
Thanks in advance!
1 Sep 2012 9:19 AM #8
15 Sep 2012 12:44 AM #9
Did you notice that the version number in the code still says "3.4.0"?
18 Sep 2012 3:33 AM #10
Okay, so Ext support told me that there already is a bug report for the wrong version number.