Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
Next button doesn't work on android chrome
REQUIRED INFORMATION Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome Android
- Native Android
- The next button on the android native keyboard via Chrome gets disabled when there are still fields left in the form.
- This is happening when I get to numeric keyboard (the next button gets disabled)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a regular form
- Create 3 fieldsets
- Add textfields and numeric fields in each on of them
- Run the app
- Focus on the first field and click the next button on the keyboard
The result that was expected:
- Go through all the fields with the next button
The result that occurs instead:
- The next button gets stacked in the middle of the form
See this URL for live test case: http://secure.staging-first-services-games.com/mobi/index.html
- try to check if the fields input tag gets disable and enable it..
Additional CSS used:
- only default ext-all.css
- custom css (include details)
Last edited by elad101; 22 Aug 2012 at 12:21 AM.
Reason: Add more info
What Android version? And you are using Chrome browser?
Android ver 4.0.3
Both Native & Chrome.
I didn't get any replay for this bug.
I've added a new information on the bug description.
This is extremely important for me.
Just to add that this seems to be an Android browser / Chrome issue as it doesn't occur on the Kindle. Android / Chrome doesn't seem to see the following text fields.