31 Jul 2012 1:15 AM #1
Next button doesn't work on android chrome
REQUIRED INFORMATION Ext version tested:
- sencha touch 220.127.116.11
- Chrome Android
- Native Android
- The next button on the android native keyboard via Chrome gets disabled when there are still fields left in the form.
- This is happening when I get to numeric keyboard (the next button gets disabled)
- Create a regular form
- Create 3 fieldsets
- Add textfields and numeric fields in each on of them
- Run the app
- Focus on the first field and click the next button on the keyboard
- Go through all the fields with the next button
- The next button gets stacked in the middle of the form
- try to check if the fields input tag gets disable and enable it..
- only default ext-all.css
- custom css (include details)
- Android 4.0.3
- Android 4.1
Last edited by elad101; 22 Aug 2012 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Add more info
31 Jul 2012 6:21 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
What Android version? And you are using Chrome browser?Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
31 Jul 2012 6:40 AM #3
5 Aug 2012 12:12 AM #4
22 Aug 2012 12:26 AM #5
I didn't get any replay for this bug.
I've added a new information on the bug description.
This is extremely important for me.
1 Nov 2012 12:45 PM #6
Just to add that this seems to be an Android browser / Chrome issue as it doesn't occur on the Kindle. Android / Chrome doesn't seem to see the following text fields.
18 Jan 2013 10:26 PM #7
Confirmed here as well - only on numberfields