Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Border layout is broken when resize window
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- FF 14.0.1 (firebug 126.96.36.199 installed)
- Chrome 13
DOCTYPE tested against:
- HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"
- Border layout is broken when resizing window. Minimum width for center region is not taken in affect on resizing window.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create window widget
- Add two regions: center and east
- Specify minWidth for center region
- Specify maxWidth for east region
- Resize window - make smaller width
The result that was expected:
- Center region width equals to minWidth|window width
- East region has smaller width
The result that occurs instead:
- Layout is broken
- Center region width is incorrectly affected by minWidth configuration
title: 'Bottom Header',
style: 'text-align: center',
html: 'CENTER REGION',
style: 'text-align: right',
html: 'RIGHT REGION'
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
This isn't a bug. From the docs:
If you want to restrict the size, you should place the minWidth on the window itself.
Any Container using the Border layout must have a child item with region:'center'. The child item in the center region will always be resized to fill the remaining space not used by the other regions in the layout.
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!
Ok. Thank you for answer.
In fact, I was expecting such response and have specified size constraints for components beforehand.