Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
Unable to select last option of picker
Sencha Touch version tested:
- Sencha Touch 220.127.116.11
- Sencha Touch 2.1.0-b2
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 21.0.1180.79 (Windows)
- If i user a selectfield with the config
i am not able to select the last option in the picker.
- If i don't use a picker
the selectfield shows a list and evrything works fine.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open the console
- go into SDK-Folder
- generate a new app
sencha generate app -n TEST -p c:/xampp/htdocs/TEST
- go to new generated folder
- replace the generated code in Main.js with selectfield (see code below)
The result that was expected:
- I should be able to select each option in the picker even the last one.
The result that occurs instead:
- If i click into the selectfield, the picker is shown with its 5 options.
I can select any option i want but if i choose the last one, the picker jumps back to the penultimate item (4/5)
text: '0ption 1', value: '1'
text: '0ption 2', value: '2'
text: '0ption 3', value: '3'
text: '0ption 4', value: '4'
text: '0ption 5', value: '5'
Debugging already done:
- I only used the console from the Chrome Developer Tools (Ctrl + Shift + J) and there were no errors or warnings.
- The only way to make the last option(Option 5) selectable, seems to attach an empty (6.) option to the end of the options.
Additional CSS used:
Last edited by sch-z; 19 Aug 2012 at 11:39 PM.
Reason: false template bug format
Seems odd, what device are you seeing this issue with?