After upgrading SA 2.0 to 2.1 I am facing some problems.
Please help me.
I want to continue to develop the application using SA2.0.
I found that some titles of tabs of the project were initialized when I used SA 2.1 at the first time. (not all of them. I'm using many tabs at center and east. The top level of tabs of center and east were initialied as "My tab". The child level tabs were not initialized.)
I corrected them and checked by the browser and worked well..., but when I restarted SA2.1 the project those are initialized again.
Now I'm sure that I have to correct them everytime I use SA2.1.
Isn't this a bug?
I couldn't upgrade the project from 4.0.7 to 4.1 using "Resources-Library-Upgrade to Ext Js 4.1.x".
The "SyntaxError: Parse error" message was shown.
(Fortunatelly, I have a backuped project files.)
The source of the project had never modified manually. I only used SA.
Plus, I cannot change the place of ext library.
The place of the library was "http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.0.7-commercial/ext-all.js" and I tried to change it to "../ext/ext-all-debug.js", but in vain.
(Actually I typed ../ext/ at "Settings-Framework".)
App.html will never be rewritten.
I uninstalled SA2.1 and tried reinstalling SA2.0, but I noticed that SA 2.1 was not cleanly uninstalled. When I tried to start SA2.0 but SA 2.1 always starts.