How difficult to add checkboxes in the editor for the following (All of these modifications are for mobile in mind)
- Meta tagas for Title, iPhone Splash Screen, iPhone ICON...etc
- Center the body in the screen?
- Retina Support through media queries?
- Landscape to portrait Jscript?
- Check box for a JScript to that removes the address bar!
- Check box to remove the highlight around the buttons
I can provide allot of the script for the above to make it happen, problem currently is that I find myself doing this after exporting the project, which is much faster, but it gets really irritating to do that over and over again for every project.
Thanks for the input! Those sounds like good features. I am not able to make any promises though
In the meantime, have you explored the project tab in the properties panel? It does allow you to set "Head HTML", so you can insert your meta tags there (then you'll only need to do it once per project). You can also attach external JS (for removing address bar etc) and CSS (for centering body? and removing highlights on buttons etc).
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am aware of the insert at HTML head along with the JS, but since these things are almost done automatically in every project, having a check mark would make it more streamlined!