Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Touch Premium Member
Canvas becomes blank after linked class
Operating system: Ubuntu Linux 11.10
Sencha Architect: Version 2.1.0 Build: 609
Issue is straight out of the inspector tutorial:
- New Ext 4.1 project.
- Drag Grid panel from toolbox to canvas or to inspector
- Right click Boolean in inspector > Promote to class
- Left click the new linked top-level class, MyBooleanColumn
- Canvas shows boolean
- Now click anything in the inspector, and view remains with boolean
- Click "Code" view and back to "Design" view
- Canvas now blank
- Click New Project > Ext 4.1 (Discard Changes)
- Issue remains when adding anything to canvas still
Also note: It'd would be very useful if you could select and copy the details from the help > about window, for accurately reporting bugs.
Thanks for the bug report. I've verified that this issue exists back to the initial 2.1.0 584 build.