Ext JS Community Forums 4.x /
Ext:User Extensions and Plugins /
Input mask plugin, jquery port
Here is plugin based on this jquery Masked Input Plugin
Ported from JQurey to ExtJs 4.1.1. Tested in IE, Firefox and Chrome.
Look at demo showing that plugin can be attached to input on form and to input which is editor in grid row editor
UPD: Thank to user malinur for this plugin. Since it is not possible to reassign thread to him let it be so.
Sencha - Support Team
Thank you for the contribution.
Nice One... I have tested your plugin i found the following issues...
1. Row Editor - The values are not displaying in the appropriate mask fields
2. In Chrome Browser - Click Set Value -> Click anywhere, the value cleared from that textbox
3. In IE Browser - When i double click on the grid row, it is returning the below errors and row editor also not working.
Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Once you fix these things, then your plugin will become 100% useable.
All the Best.
Thank you for your efforts!
1) Not sure that I catch what you mean... An editor of phone column has plugin with '999,999,.9999 TL' as mask. It's just an example. Could you please describe more details?
2) Confirmed. Will fix it as soon as I have time.
3) Confirmed for IE7 and IE8, also will fix as soon as possible.
For the 1st point... Double click on row... it will become the editable row... Name has the name, Email has the email but Phone becomes empty.
Got you idea. Thank you!
Now it's fixed.
Looks good now...
When you got time try one more plugin like this
This is also a very good jquery plugin.
Check this thread
It is doing the currency formats perfectly like this plugin http://decorplanit.com/plugin/
But the issue is it is formatting in the events of blur / focus instead of keystrokes.
Hope this will helps you...
First of all, great idea, great extension. Thanks
for sharing it with us.. dstrr
Well, I've tried it instead my regex based numberfields but got these errors: It doesn't allow to use this plugin more than one as column editor in the same editor grid [
as in the attached pic.] In this same situation, it resets one of the input as soon as grid editor is opened
Fax and phone columns have same editor type which is an extension that uses your plugin.