You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
panel.getScrollable().getScroller().scrollTo() does not work if item is not active
Touch 2 version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- panel.getScrollable().getScroller().scrollTo() does not work if item is not active or immediately after setting the item active
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a card view layout with two vertically scrollable panels, ensuring that panel #2 is taller than the screen height
- Set active panel to panel #1
- Call the following code:
The result that was expected:
- panel2 is set as active and scrolled 500px vertically
The result that occurs instead:
- panel 2 is set as active but not scrolled.
- If the same code to scroll is called after the panel is set as active, scrolling works just fine.