17 Sep 2012 6:11 AM #1
Unanswered: Lazy loaded tree of many models
I am writing an application using the MVC approach of ExtJS 4.1.
- The application will have three panels, a header panel (North), a Navigation tree panel (West), and Main Forms Panel (Center).
- The header panel contains a combo box where a user can select a business.
- The selection of a business should trigger the navigation tree panel to be loaded with the business as the root.
- Clicking on Vendors, Customers or Categories should lazy load the relevant entities, and so on down the tree.
Product 3ProductLine B
Product 5ProductLine C
ProductsProduct 6Vendor B
- I then want to add Create, Review, Update and Delete (CRUD) functionality to the tree, so that I can fully manage the business entities.
- Each different type of entity within the business tree will have a different model so I will need to be able display the relevant form /view for that enity.
- Ideally the tree should automatically reflect all of the CRUD changes, and keep its state (i.e. if nodes are expanded or selected, they should remain so.)
24 Sep 2012 7:09 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
What have you gotten working thus far?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.