I am writing an application using the MVC approach of ExtJS 4.1.
- The application will have three panels, a header panel (North), a Navigation tree panel (West), and Main Forms Panel (Center).
- The header panel contains a combo box where a user can select a business.
- The selection of a business should trigger the navigation tree panel to be loaded with the business as the root.
- Clicking on Vendors, Customers or Categories should lazy load the relevant entities, and so on down the tree.
Doe anyone have any simple examples of how to accomplish this task?
- I then want to add Create, Review, Update and Delete (CRUD) functionality to the tree, so that I can fully manage the business entities.
- Each different type of entity within the business tree will have a different model so I will need to be able display the relevant form /view for that enity.
- Ideally the tree should automatically reflect all of the CRUD changes, and keep its state (i.e. if nodes are expanded or selected, they should remain so.)