This issue duplicates another issue.
[4.1.2] Checkbox in Menu Item
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Ext 220.127.116.111
- Build date: 2012-09-07 16:54:29 (4861809b76e43ce65f9f8bfed1f258813adb26de)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Ext.menu.CheckItem has checked and group properties that make a group of them act like a radio button.
- In ExtJS < 4.1.2, the one that's checked would just display a circle where the icon normally goes.
- In 4.1.2, we're seeing the checked one also displays a checkbox on the right side of the menu.
- There needs to be some way to turn this off.
The result that was expected:
- Go to the Feed Viewer example.
- Run the code below.
- Click on the My Menu button to show the menu.
The result that occurs instead:
- It would work like in ExtJS < 4.1.2
title:"ExtJS 4.1.1 (Correct)",
text:"Not Checked 1"
text:"I AM CHECKED",
text:"Not Checked 2"
text:"Not Checked 3"
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
- Ext.menu.CheckItem.prototype.renderTpl is where the checkbox is coming from. The rightCheckbox? variable is true.
We already have an internal bug reported that was prompted from a support ticket in our support portal: EXTJSIV-7265
This will be fixed for 4.1.3, there is a merge pending to fix this.
Thanks for the heads up.
For now, we're overriding Ext.menu.CheckItem.prototype.renderTpl to not include the right checkbox piece.