Thread: .x-list-header not overriding sencha style

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Answers

Default .x-list-header not overriding sencha style

I have a simple list with grouped=true. All I want to do is override the sencha header style with my own but the below style is not doing anything. The css lives in a separate stylesheet. Other tags in that sheet are being applied to my app no problem so I know it's linked properly

I've been working on this for several hours now with no luck. Using the Chrome inspector I can see none of the style below being applied to the text inside the header. Small things like this are so aggravating. If you have any ideas please post.

STYLE TO BE APPLIED
    Code:
    .x-list-header{
         height:100px !important;
         color:yellow !important;
         font-size:100pt !important;
    }
    CHROME INSPECTOR
    Code:
    <div class="x-list-item widgetListItem x-list-header-item" id="ext-element-613">
         <div class="x-list-header" id="ext-element-664">I am text in the header</div>
    </div>

Thanks in advance!
    John

Sencha User
    Answers

Hi John,

I seem to remember a similar problem in one of my projects a little while back, but it might have been something different - sorry, not very helpful, I know.

What is the Chrome DOM Element viewer telling you on the right side when you select "Styles"? Does it list the items of your redefined x-list-header css class as overwritten? And in what order are you including the css files?

Cheers
    gruese