You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
[4.1.2] ColumnSeries style fill option appears to be not working
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- The ColumnSeries style fill option appears to be not working.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Please run the sample.
- Look at the third panel with the ColumnSeries.
The result that was expected:
- The color of columns according the style fill option.
The result that occurs instead:
- The color seems to be the default one.
- It is also doesn't work without gradients setting just some color.
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
For someone who is interested in.
For now, before fixing, filling a column series can be achieved using its renderer:
attributes.fill = 'red';