Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    JeromeA is on a distinguished road

Default TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'd.appendChild')

Hi,
    everytime I try to delete a component from my project I get this error:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'd.appendChild')

In some case, I also have this error:

NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception 8: An attempt was made to reference a Node in a context where it does not exist.

If I add a component to my form and delete it, then i don't have the error... not always.. it's not consistent.

I can send you my project and tell you how to reproduce the error if you want.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, please send it to architect.feedback at sencha.com and reference this thread.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sameersoft@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road

I am also getting always this error please any help ?TypeError: d is undefined...dateExpandIcon(true)}}else{if(c===true){d.appendChild(this.wrap)}}},renderElemen... ext-all.js (line 7, col 488998)