I just installed ios 6 and the sencha app is completely screwed. I am using the same version of sencha 184.108.40.206, I get past the load screen locally, but my test deploy, never gets passed the load screen.
We had autoMaximize: true but found out it can cause problems when running in UIWebView (Chrome, PhoneGap, etc.) so we ended up setting it to false. Sucks on iPhone because the address bar never hides.
Our app started out with 2.0PR1 and has been on 220.127.116.11 and now 2.0.3. It is running just fine on iOS 6 on both iPad and iPhone.
I actually made some progress. It seems that iOS 5 and earlier are a lot more forgiving with undefined variables. After running through everything, I found 2 undefined variables that were causing the issues. The first 1 I found and fixed, I was able to get passed the loading screen, the second one, fixed the ui issues I was having.
At this point, everything seems to be back to normal.