Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Touch Premium Member
[4.1.2a] Scroll delta difference when hovering locked and unlocked columns in FF15
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 22 (no issue)
- IE9 (minor)
- Safari 5 (no issue)
DOCTYPE tested against:
- The mousewheel default scroll delta speed in a locked grid has a different speed when hovering over the locked columns compared to the unlocked columns in Firefox 15 (and to a lesser degree IE9). The unlocked columns are very slow to scroll through. Visible in the locking example at http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/ex...king-grid.html
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Position mouse over unlocked columns and use mousewheel to scroll. Compare speed when hovering over the locked side. When mousing over the unlocked columns the scroll speed is significantly reduced.
The result that was expected:
- Scroll delta on the locked side of the grid and the unlocked side should be the same speed by default.
The result that occurs instead:
- The scroll delta on the unlocked side is significantly slower in Firefox 15.01 when scrolling the mousewheel while hovering over the unlocked columns.
See this URL for live test case: http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...king-grid.html
Debugging already done:
- Compared speed between browsers Chrome/Safari unaffected. Firefox the unlocked side is significantly slower. IE9 about half speed while hovering unlocked side compared to locked side.
Additional CSS used:
Using FF15 on Mac it works fine but on Win 7 the scroll of the unlocked side is much slower.
Thanks for the report, I have opened a bug in our bug tracker for this.
Sencha Premium Member
The issue still exists in Internet Explorer.
The issue is still exists for me in FF 47.0 and Chrome 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit)