25 Sep 2012 11:43 PM #1
[4.1.2a] Scroll delta difference when hovering locked and unlocked columns in FF15
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.2a
- Chrome 22 (no issue)
- IE9 (minor)
- Safari 5 (no issue)
- Quirks/No DOCTYPE
- The mousewheel default scroll delta speed in a locked grid has a different speed when hovering over the locked columns compared to the unlocked columns in Firefox 15 (and to a lesser degree IE9). The unlocked columns are very slow to scroll through. Visible in the locking example at http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/ex...king-grid.html
- Position mouse over unlocked columns and use mousewheel to scroll. Compare speed when hovering over the locked side. When mousing over the unlocked columns the scroll speed is significantly reduced.
- Scroll delta on the locked side of the grid and the unlocked side should be the same speed by default.
- The scroll delta on the unlocked side is significantly slower in Firefox 15.01 when scrolling the mousewheel while hovering over the unlocked columns.
See this URL for live test case: http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...king-grid.html
Debugging already done:
- Compared speed between browsers Chrome/Safari unaffected. Firefox the unlocked side is significantly slower. IE9 about half speed while hovering unlocked side compared to locked side.
- not provided
- only default ext-all.css
- Win7 64-bit
26 Sep 2012 6:02 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Using FF15 on Mac it works fine but on Win 7 the scroll of the unlocked side is much slower.
Thanks for the report, I have opened a bug in our bug tracker for this.Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.