This issue duplicates another issue.
[4.1.2] Extra checkbox in cycle button menu items
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- When creating an Ext.button.Cycle component, its child menu items are rendered with an extra checkbox in them.
- This is a regression introduced in ExtJS 4.1.2, as it works fine under version 4.1.1 and earlier.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a cycle button with a few menu items.
- Click the cycle trigger to open the button's menu.
The result that was expected:
- One menu item should have a dot to indicate it is selected. The others should not.
The result that occurs instead:
- All menu items have an additional checkbox displayed on the right side of the menu.
prependText: 'View as ',
text: 'text only',
Screenshot or Video:
Additional CSS used:
We already have a bug entered for this.
Thanks, Mitchell. Is there another forum thread for the same issue, or are you referring to an internal ticket? (I searched, but couldn't find any other bug thread for this.) I'm curious to know if anyone has a workaround...