Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Header for grid columns makes columns not sortable
Architect Build tested:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Columns in grouped headers are not sortable even with the "sortable: true" checkbox selected.
- When you check the box for a sortable column in the property window, it removes the "sortable: true" in the code. The description says that sortable is true by default, but the column becomes not sortable. If you add the sortable: true in the generated code it makes the column sortable.
- If you move the column outside the grouped header (a column inside another column) it works as you may expect if sortable is true.
The result that was expected:
- Create a new ExtJS 4.1 project
- Add a grid
- Use autocolumn for the grid and the store
- Group headers (create a column a put another column inside this one using drag and drop)
The result that occurs instead:
- All sortable columns should be sortable
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
- Columns are not sortable if grouped in another column.
- The following screenshots show how it is not possible to put sortable: true, and how sortable columns are not sortable.
of the bug in ogv format (use firefox or any modern media player)https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0C...ENoLWthY214UkE
- Add sortable: true to all columns (instead of omitting it)