SummaryType and SummaryRenderer disappears after convert from Number in grid
Architect Build tested:Project Type:Description:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Converting from Number column removes the summaryType and SummaryRenderer and you cannot set a summary selecting from the properties.
The result that was expected:
- Create a new ExtJS 4.1 project.
- Create a grid.
- Apply Autocolumns in the grid with a store.
- Add a summary feature to the grid.
- Add summaryType sum and a summaryRenderer to the column that has an integer type.
- Convert to Number column.
- Convert to normal column.
- summaryType and summaryRenderer properties are not in the property list for the column.
The result that occurs instead:
- You should be able to have a column with all the properties.
Screenshot, Project, or Video:Possible fix:
- Properties in the new column are missing.
- Create the properties adding them.
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.