The latest Sencha Cmd beta build is now available - 18.104.22.168. There are only a couple fixes beyond the release that coincided with Sencha Touch 2.1 RC1 (22.214.171.124).
The most common problem reported with previous beta releases for Ext JS users was incorrect paths generated by the compass compilation step. We believe this is resolved now, so please let us know if you have any more issues on that.
For download links, see http://www.sencha.com/products/sencha-cmd
- TOUCH-3450 - [2.1 beta3] Bug in the config.rb file (SASS Compile)
- TOUCH-3454 - [2.1 beta3] sencha generate app failed on linux64
- TOUCH-3466 - [2.1.0-b3] Ext.Loader path problem
- SDKTOOLS-177 - No dianogstic message when set match criteria match nothing in the classpath
- SDKTOOLS-170 - ExtJs autogenerated sample app contains maintainFlex property, which is nowhere implemented in code
- SDKTOOLS-162 - Sencha Cmd v3.0 :: CSS is overriden and erased // bad relative reference to images
- SDKTOOLS-172 - Metadata is generated for the fake MVC Application-derived class
- SDKTOOLS-180 - Using -append on compile concat or meta commands fails if output file has no path specified
- SDKTOOLS-184 - Dependency re-scan should be triggered when options change on compile context