[Sencha 2RC1/Sencha CMD v.190] App' onready event order is incorrect in package build
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Sencha Touch 2.1.0-rc
- Semcha CMD 3 v.190
DOCTYPE tested against:Description:
- Chrome Version 22.0.1229.79 m
- Safari 5.1.7
- Mobile Safari
- Android 4.1 Default Browser
Steps to reproduce the problem:The result that was expected:
- In package build or testing build using sencha CMD, app' onReady event is fired after model ' proxy init process. Note that: in development app' onReady event is fired first.
The result that occurs instead:
- In package build or testing build, app's onReady event is fired first then model ' proxy init process
See attached file.
Screenshot or Video:See this URL for live test case: N/A
Debugging already done:Possible fix:Additional CSS used:Operating System:
- Windows7, Android 2.3, Android 4.1
Sencha - Sr Software Engineer
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
Note that, in Sencha 2.0.0 and Sencha SDK Tool Beta, we can work around, which you can see in here: https://github.com/shepsii/SQLite-Proxy-ST2/commit/00d01f27c9071a7a4ac6b16bc9cb22e5a60dbc07
But when move to 2.1.0 RC that do not not work any more.
Is it sencha touch bug or sencha cmd bug ?
How can i make around it ?