Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
sencha-touch-2.1.0-rc1 On click of refresh btn in Pie Chart the Viewport is repaint.
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m(Windows XP)
- On click of refresh button in Pie Chart the Viewport is repainted (going into infinite loop).
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Open this url(http://localhost/sencha-touch-2.1.0-...#demo/PieChart)
- Goto to ("Wrench icon->Tools->Developertools->Timeline->Memory->Click Record icon.)/F12"
- Then click on Refresh Button .
- under record section of developer toolbar the view is repainted
The result that was expected:
- Viewport shouldn't repaint.
The result that occurs instead:
- The Viewport is repainting.
I'm not seeing any repaint
under events tab infinite recalculate style & layout