10 Oct 2012 11:24 PM #1
sencha-touch-2.1.0-rc1 On click of refresh btn in Pie Chart the Viewport is repaint.
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m(Windows XP)
- On click of refresh button in Pie Chart the Viewport is repainted (going into infinite loop).
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Open this url(http://localhost/sencha-touch-2.1.0-...#demo/PieChart)
- Goto to ("Wrench icon->Tools->Developertools->Timeline->Memory->Click Record icon.)/F12"
- Then click on Refresh Button .
- under record section of developer toolbar the view is repainted
The result that was expected:
- Viewport shouldn't repaint.
The result that occurs instead:
- The Viewport is repainting.
- not provided
- WinXP Pro
11 Oct 2012 4:28 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
I'm not seeing any repaintMitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
2 Nov 2012 3:14 AM #3
under events tab infinite recalculate style & layout