This issue duplicates another issue.
Ext JS Premium Member
Cannot select more than 2 rows on the TreePanel going down using SHIFT+Mouse
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- If I want to select multiple rows in a TreePanel using the SHIFT key and mouse button, going down, only the last two tasks are selected. I can select the rows successfully while going up.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to EXT JS's treegrid example
- press shift key
- click on retile kitchen
- click on decorate living room
- click on fix lights
The result that was expected:
- all 3 rows should have been selected
The result that occurs instead:
- retile kitchen task is unselected