The latest Sencha Cmd beta build is now available - 220.127.116.11.
The highlights are improved UTF-8/multi-charset handling and correcting the overwriting issues with "sencha app upgrade". To use the new charset directive in your JS files, place this as the first line:
Instead of "ISO-8859-1", the value to the right of "charset" can be any valid Java charset name. The default is "UTF-8".Code://@charset ISO-8859-1
The "charset" directive is used to describe the encoding of an input JS file to the compiler. This does not effect the encoding of the output file. The content of the input file is converted to Unicode internally.
Also, auto-dependency detection has been improved so there should be fewer cases where you need "requires" or "uses" for the compiler and not the dev environment (due to synchronous loading).
For download links, see http://www.sencha.com/products/sencha-cmd
- TOUCH-3562 - Sencha generate app corrupts binary template files
- SDKTOOLS-178 - Clarification on compiler debug directive
- SDKTOOLS-185 - Concatenate process does not properly encode French characters
- SDKTOOLS-186 - Running sencha app build on CI server will hang trying to connect to device
- SDKTOOLS-187 - Obfuscated third-party libraries using Ext JS require symbol metadata
- SDKTOOLS-188 - [BUG] Sencha Cmd 18.104.22.168 app upgrade
- SDKTOOLS-193 - Concatenate encodes app-all.js using ANSI instead of UTF8
- SDKTOOLS-195 - The sencha theme build command does not accept simple theme name argument
- SDKTOOLS-198 - Compiler does not detect instantiation point auto-dependencies
- SDKTOOLS-199 - Using 'upgrade' command overwrites files
- SDKTOOLS-205 - Overeager matching for -namespace
- SDKTOOLS-206 - Issue with exclude -all?
- SDKTOOLS-207 - Ant clean target not working
- SDKTOOLS-211 - JSB parse options get reset during compilation
- SDKTOOLS-47 - Fetching Components via xtype