Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
No launch and onReady event on Android 4.0.3
Sencha Touch version tested:
Android versions tested against:
- 4.0.3 on Samsung S2 GT-I9100
- The app doesn't run. 'onReady' or 'launch' events don't fire. The app stills on blue screen with loading indicators forever. Tested with the new Sencha CMD 188.8.131.52
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Just create a new app: sencha generate app demo demo. After that, configure the packager.json to an Android device with 4.0.3 version and compile with native. The same app runs on Android 2.3 and iOS, with the same steps.
The result that was expected:
- App starts and events fired
- If I edit the index.html file and add the app.js file, deleting the code of the microloader, the events are fired
Have you checked out what errors are being thrown?
There are no erros.
Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens
I really think that app.js is not being loaded, something with the microloader code in index.html
If I edit the index.html file and add the app.js file, everything seens to work fine, something like:
And like I said, the same app runs on iOS and Android 2.2 and 2.3.
It's seens to be something with Android 4.X
The bug already exists on 2.1 final version
And I've already updated Sencha CMD to the last version (GA).
Last edited by javaman; 6 Nov 2012 at 2:40 PM.
Reason: aditional information
Actually I have met the same problem with ST2.1 with white screen.
but when I am tried to used the sencha CMD to package native code. I got the error snapshot as following. is anybody have solution? thanks a lot