Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
wrong parameters in added event "canceledit" in RowEditorPlugin
Architect Build tested:
- Wrong parameters are given to an added event canceledit on a RowEditorPlugin
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- New Project
- Add a Grid Panel,
- Add the RowEditorPlugin to the Grid Panel
- Add a Basic Event "canceledit" to the Grid Panel
The result that was expected:
- Parameters of the canceledit Event should be like in the docs: "editor, e, eOpts" (or "editor, e, options" like in the other added events)
The result that occurs instead:
- Parameters of the canceledit Event are: "grid, options"
Screenshot, Project, or Video: