This issue duplicates another issue.
Grouped Header Grid + Filters == No Bold/Italics Styles Applied To Sub Headers
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Normally a grid column header text is bold with italics after a filter is applied. However, if the column is grouped this does not happen.
- Ungrouped columns work fine.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create grid with grouped headers and filters
- Filter a column
The result that was expected:
- Bold/italics applied to filtered, grouped column
The result that occurs instead:
- Column looks unfiltered/normal
We already have a bug open that the grid filters do not support grouped headers.
Grid filters are working fine on the grouped headers, but when you set filter, the individual header in that group should be bold/italic to let users know that is active column but it didn't.It seems like that grouped header didn't link to GridFilter.css