2 Nov 2012 6:41 AM #1
Grouped Header Grid + Filters == No Bold/Italics Styles Applied To Sub Headers
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.1
- Normally a grid column header text is bold with italics after a filter is applied. However, if the column is grouped this does not happen.
- Ungrouped columns work fine.
- Create grid with grouped headers and filters
- Filter a column
- Bold/italics applied to filtered, grouped column
- Column looks unfiltered/normal
- Windows 7
2 Nov 2012 11:10 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
We already have a bug open that the grid filters do not support grouped headers.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
7 Jul 2015 2:02 PM #3
Grid filters are working fine on the grouped headers, but when you set filter, the individual header in that group should be bold/italic to let users know that is active column but it didn't.It seems like that grouped header didn't link to GridFilter.css