5 Nov 2012 9:26 AM #1
Grid filter menu icon missing
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.1a
- Chrome 22
- IE 9
- FF 12
- Opera 11.62
- The filter menu for strings is missing its icon.
- Take a look at the Custom Grid Filters example: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.1...ter-local.html
- Click the column menu for Company column, open up the Filters submenu
- An icon (binoculars) in front of the filter text field
- The text field expands over the icon area of the menu
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
- I have stepped through the code and I can see that the iconCls is correct (ux-gridfilter-text-icon) when the inputItem is added to the menu in StringFilter.js (row 59) but it doesn't stick for some reason.
- The css (GridFilters.css) is loaded and the header style is set correctly when a filter is applied (default bold/italic).
- RangeMenu class works as expected (displaying icons >, < and =).
- Windows 7
6 Nov 2012 5:15 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Thanks for the report.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.