6 Nov 2012 10:40 AM #1
Sencha Cmd V3.0 GA (184.108.40.206) Now Available
The day has arrived - Sencha Cmd 3.0 is officially "GA"!
The general announcement can be found here: http://www.sencha.com/blog/introduci...h-2-1-and-more
First off I want to say thanks to everyone who has helped us shake down Sencha Cmd v3.0! We wouldn't be where we are without all of the help we have received and it is greatly appreciated. If the bugs you have reported did not make the cut, fear not - the Cmd team is not going anywhere.
We will be moving on the 3.1 now with some exciting new stuff in store, so check back for updates on that.
For download links, see http://www.sencha.com/products/sencha-cmd
- SDKTOOLS-159 - Need a common strategy for ext and touch apps for rebuilding css via compass
- SDKTOOLS-173 - sencha ant production build does not work for Ext JS apps
- SDKTOOLS-175 - Compiler does not recognize hasMany/hasOne/belongsTo as Model dependencies
- SDKTOOLS-176 - Application compile step needs to be customizable
- SDKTOOLS-194 - Error reporting in "sencha app upgrade" is not always clear
- SDKTOOLS-200 - Invalid resourced created on sencha create app (touch 2.1-rc1 cmd 188)
- SDKTOOLS-205 - Overeager matching for -namespace
- SDKTOOLS-208 - senchacmd --sdk /pathtosdk generate app SampleApp /pathtosampleapp Fails
- SDKTOOLS-210 - sencha generate app Does Not Create 'model' and 'store' directories for Ext JS apps
- SDKTOOLS-215 - Need a -run switch for "sencha app build -run native" since build no longer runs by default
- SDKTOOLS-217 - There is a conflict with the use of stores, models and views config in controller and bootstrap.js
- SDKTOOLS-219 - Compile directives can conflict with IE conditional comments so allow spaces between // and @
- SDKTOOLS-229 - Ext JS app build does not remove debug code
- SDKTOOLS-231 - Update sencha.exe to work on 64-bit JRE
- SDKTOOLS-238 - NullPointerException in 220.127.116.11
- SDKTOOLS-242 - Apps in Workspaces have wrong default ext image paths
- SDKTOOLS-196 - Native Android packaging fails on Sencha Cmd v18.104.22.168