[ST2.1] Nested list does not always render correctly
ST version tested:Browser versions tested against:Description:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Nested list does not always render correctly. This can be observed even on Kitchen Sink. I've attached zipped video (mp4) that captures the issue.
The result that was expected:
- Browser window should be small, so Kitchen sink "User Interface" sublist does not fit.
- Open kitchen sink
- Open "User Interface" sublist
- Scroll it down to the bottom
- Get back to parent list
- Open "Animations" sublist.
The result that occurs instead:
- "Animation" list contains items
If after that you get back to parent list, then to "UI" list, scroll it up to the top, get back to parent, then open "Animation" - animation list will be ok.
- "Animation" list does not contain items
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/touch-build/examples/kitchensink/index.html
- attached - mp4 inside zip
Sencha - Senior Software Engineer
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.