Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Sencha Premium Member
!= Selector (not equals) doesn't work
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Query a form panel for fields that do not match an attribute
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- var results = form.query("field[inputType!='hidden']");
The result that was expected:
- an array with all the fields that are not inputType "hidden"
The result that occurs instead:
- returns an array of only the fields with inputType "hidden"
- in other words the same as :
- var results = form.query("field[inputType='hidden']");