19 Nov 2012 12:40 AM #1
Screen gets cut at the bottom after orientation has changed
REQUIRED INFORMATION Ext version tested:
- ST 2.1.0
- After changing the orientation to landscape and back to portrait I got a bottom cut screen on samsung sii
- Take any application and switch orientations
- The layout should re-arrange
- The bottom of the screen got cut
INFORMATION Screenshot or Video: http://secure.staging-first-services...obi/index.html
- Set height of the viewport
Last edited by elad101; 19 Nov 2012 at 12:42 AM. Reason: broken link
19 Nov 2012 12:46 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
There are already bugs about the viewport not resizing properly on Android.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.