Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Sencha Premium Member
render.js (auto-generated by Sencha Cmd) Fails in IE8 and IE7
Ext version tested:
- Platform: Mac OS X 10.7.5, VMware Fusion 5.0.2 running IE in modes 9, 8, 7.
Browser versions tested against:
- IE9 (working), IE 8, IE 7
- File 'appname/resources/theme/default/render.js' (auto-generated by sencha generate app) causes a JS error in IE8 and IE7. IE 8-7 browser reports: SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'forEach' render.js, line 77 character 9"
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- Download ExtJs SDK 4.1.3. and Sencha Cmd. Download and install Sencha Command v22.214.171.124. Run 'sencha generate app somepath' and build a project skeleton. Using IE 8 or IE 7, open the default theme file 'appname/resources/theme/default/theme.html'.
The result that occurs instead:
- Sample page of all ExtJs components with the standard 'blue' theme.
- Blank browser; nothing is displayed. Console reports: "SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'forEach' render.js, line 77 character 9"
- 'render.js' is a private, auto-generated file, thus, no additional code necessary.
Sencha - Engineering Operations
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.