7 Dec 2012 7:28 AM #1
Unanswered: Container size changes wrong on devices
See image below:
My search bar width isn't behaving correctly with percentage widths. The blue Toolbar is set to 100%. Inside I have a centered container set to 90%, and inside of that I have another centered container set to 100%. Those work correctly. And those are holding the text box and the search button.
I want the text field to occupy 85% of the container, and the button to fill the remaining 15% so I have those widths set in Architect. Both have 5px margins to buffer it inside of the green container. As you can see, the right side isn't doing that and changes depending on size or device. The right side should look exactly like the correct left side.
Also the Search icon isn't perfectly centered, if anyone has suggestions for that too.
9 Dec 2012 7:33 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This is all CSS and browser behavior. Android has had it's issues with CSS positioning.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.