Sencha Premium Member
Unanswered: Grid with custom elements
I am supposed to create a grid displaying custom elements with data from a store, each containing a timestamp. I would like the grid to group/sort the elements in hour intervals. If no elements exist for a specific hour interval I would still like to have the “grouping” shown. The grid grouping feature seemed like an obvious choice, but it appears that empty groupings cannot be shown. Also, the store is continuously being updated meaning that data often needs to be refreshed.
Does anyone have a suggestion to which approach I should take to implement this?
I have tried to exemplify the desired structure below:
and so on…
- <element with timestamp “1:33”>
- <element with timestamp “2:03”>
- <element with timestamp “2:40”>
- <element with timestamp “4:00”>
- <element with timestamp “4:33”>
- <element with timestamp “4:59”>
- <element with timestamp “7:00”>
- <element with timestamp “7:59”>
Tags for this Thread