Update 2012-12-26 - Due to a bug in theme upgrades, Cmd 3.0.1 has been replaced by Cmd 3.0.2 - http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-Now-Available
We are pleased to announce that a bug fix release of Sencha Cmd (v22.214.171.1243) is available.
Other than the bug fixes below, there is an command line change to be aware of: to make room for future expansion, we have changed "sencha package" to "sencha app package". This command is not often needed because "sencha app build" is more typically called, but in case you do - use "sencha app package" now instead.
IMPORTANT - You will need to run "sencha app upgrade /path/to/sdk" from your app root to upgrade the Cmd metadata in the .sencha folder. Or accomplish through manual means. If you are not using a Cmd-generated app, then this does not apply. Many fixes are in the content of the ".sencha" folder of your generated app.
- SDKTOOLS-226 - The buildPaths property is obsolete and should be removed from app.json.tpl
- SDKTOOLS-251 - Sencha generate form extends Ext.form.Fieldset instead of Ext.form.Panel
- SDKTOOLS-273 - Generated config.rb extensions can have naming conflicts
- SDKTOOLS-222 - App cache checksum fails for images
- SDKTOOLS-252 - Testing build have included sencha-touch.js file what would make a duplicate while running the app
- SDKTOOLS-259 - when upgrading touch app from 2.0.x -> 2.1.x, sdk location isn't updated
- SDKTOOLS-262 - Native build option in app-build still references 'buildPaths' app.json property
- SDKTOOLS-277 - Move 'sencha package' to 'sencha app package'
- SDKTOOLS-257 - Theme build does not merge images properly and is inconsistently documented