Hello, I am a complete newbie with Sencha Animator and iOS, but also a very senior J2EE/GXT/Js and HTML developer. My questions...
1) Once I create a "movie" with Sencha Animator, how do I "embed it" in an iOS app? I assume you still have to go through the usual iOS app development process and somehow make the animation play in the main iOS app view.
2) Do I have to create an app per device? i.e. iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 so that the animation renders properly on the different screen sizes and resolutions?
3) Would the same question in 1) and 2) apply for Android devices?
1) The output from Animator is HTML. You can add a WebView in your iOS app and point it towards the HTML file from Animator. If all you need to put in your app is HTML you could use a wrapper (such as phonegap).
2) It depends on what you want. Typically the output from Animator will have all sizes set in px and be static so you'd have to manually scale it to fit different screen sizes. You could also create individual animations in Animator with different sizes to match the screen sizes.