Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
LIveSearchGrid not positioning on result
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- LiveSearchGrid not positioning on result
The result that was expected:
- Run LiveSearchGrid official example
- Type in merc in search field
- Grid positioned fine
- Add k at the end of the merd word loocking for merck
- One match is shown, but grid position at the beginning
The result that occurs instead:
- Grid should be positioned at the matched raw
- Grid is positioned to the first raw
I can reproduce this in 4.1.3 but trying it in 4.2.0 beta when I add the k (just matters for subsequent searches I believe) it does then still position correctly so looks like this has already been fixed.