3 Jan 2013 1:14 AM #1
LIveSearchGrid not positioning on result
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.3
- LiveSearchGrid not positioning on result
- Run LiveSearchGrid official example
- Type in merc in search field
- Grid positioned fine
- Add k at the end of the merd word loocking for merck
- One match is shown, but grid position at the beginning
- Grid should be positioned at the matched raw
- Grid is positioned to the first raw
3 Jan 2013 7:51 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
I can reproduce this in 4.1.3 but trying it in 4.2.0 beta when I add the k (just matters for subsequent searches I believe) it does then still position correctly so looks like this has already been fixed.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.