3 Jan 2013 6:24 AM #1
Grid Column Resizing Problem in Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.0 Beta
- Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m (Windows 97)
- When displaying a grid (especially the infinite grid), resizing column headers does not cause the data columns to resize
- Launch the infinite grid sample from the SDK examples (extjs-4.2.0/examples/grid/infinite-scroll.html) in Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m (possibly other versions). Resize the column headers
- The column header and the width of the data column should be the same.
- If you make the header column smaller than the longest data item, the data column will not shrink to match the header. Instead of getting an ellipsis indicating data truncation, all of the data will be displayed.
- Windows 7
3 Jan 2013 7:29 AM #2
Not a bug. I had been playing around with user agent settings with the browser and I had forgotten that they were still in effect. When I switched back to using the regular Chrome user agent settings things worked fine.
Sorry for the erroneous post.
3 Jan 2013 8:02 AM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Are you really using Windows 97? Wasn't aware there was a 97 releaseMitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
3 Jan 2013 9:57 AM #4
Yeah, I live on the cutting edge! (actually it was just a typo, but you probably knew that!)