4 Jan 2013 3:57 AM #1
How to add custom field type in SA2?
In the document of 'Ext.data.Field', it told us that we can define custom Ext.data.Type for field. I make a new one which called OneToMany, but I can't add it in SA2, it only have 6 types(auto,string,int....), need help!
23 Mar 2013 9:08 PM #2
Anybody else care about this?
It will be awesome if we can write something in that combox, and it also make SA2 much more extensible.
23 Mar 2013 9:40 PM #3
27 Mar 2013 7:49 AM #4
28 Mar 2013 7:51 AM #5
11 Apr 2013 8:50 AM #6
11 Apr 2013 9:26 PM #7
Hmm... I can see this as useful later on...Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.