You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
How to add custom field type in SA2?
In the document of 'Ext.data.Field', it told us that we can define custom Ext.data.Type for field. I make a new one which called OneToMany, but I can't add it in SA2, it only have 6 types(auto,string,int....), need help!
Anybody else care about this?
It will be awesome if we can write something in that combox, and it also make SA2 much more extensible.
Suggest change it to editable just like 2.jpg
waiting for response
It's opened as a bug. You should be able to type in a type and/or define a type from this interface.
Originally Posted by yAdEs
Hmm... I can see this as useful later on...
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection
can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.