7 Jan 2013 2:52 AM #1
Ext.TaskManager stops working after a while
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.0.7
- Firefox 17.0.1
- Chrome 23.0.1271.97
- Tasks in Ext.TaskManager stop working after ~45 minutes on Windows XP PCs.
- Start a task using Ext.TaskManager on a Windows XP PC with an interval of 10000
- Leave the task running for ~1 hour
- The task should continue to run every 10 seconds with no interruptions - this can be verified by looking at the log file generated by test.php
- The task stops running after ~45 minutes
<?php $filename = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].".txt"; $msg = date(DATE_RFC822)."\n"; file_put_contents($filename,$msg,FILE_APPEND); ?>
- WinXP Pro
7 Jan 2013 8:54 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Have you tried in a newer release?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
9 Jan 2013 6:36 AM #3
Nope, only 4.0.7 - I notice that the TaskManager has been changed in later releases, so perhaps this fixes the problem. I'm not upgrading at the moment though, so I'll have to use the setInterval() function for the time being, which doesn't seem to have the same problem.