This issue duplicates another issue.
after setItemTpl the cache items tpls not being refreshed
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Ext.dataview.List - setItemTpl not refresh its cached items tpls after setting a new tpl to the list (called SOME_LIST.listItems).
The result that was expected:
- create list with "A" type tpl and some dummy data.
- render the list and show it on screen.
- replace the list tpl with different tpl by using the Ext.dataview.List function setItemTpl with the new Tpl
- refresh the list.
The result that occurs instead:
- the items should re-render with the new given tpl.
- the items re-render with the old tpl.
- after apply the new tpl to the dataView refresh the cached items tpls also.
This has already been fixed for the next release.