8 Jan 2013 5:14 AM #1
after setItemTpl the cache items tpls not being refreshed
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
- touch 2.1
- Safari IOS All versions
- Ext.dataview.List - setItemTpl not refresh its cached items tpls after setting a new tpl to the list (called SOME_LIST.listItems).
- create list with "A" type tpl and some dummy data.
- render the list and show it on screen.
- replace the list tpl with different tpl by using the Ext.dataview.List function setItemTpl with the new Tpl
- refresh the list.
- the items should re-render with the new given tpl.
- the items re-render with the old tpl.
- after apply the new tpl to the dataView refresh the cached items tpls also.
8 Jan 2013 7:25 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This has already been fixed for the next release.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.