Ext GWT Premium Member
Unanswered: Performance issue on loading large no. of records v2.2.5 Grid with checkbox renderer
I am facing this issue while loading reasonably large number of records(say 1000 or more) in a GXT2.2.5 grid.
The problem is that i am using check box renderers for displaying some boolean information.
There are 3 different Check Box Renderers (say CB1, CB2, CB3) for a row and the relation among them is as follows: -
1) By default only CB1 will be enabled
2) CB2 will be enabled only when CB1 is checked and CB2 will be unchecked and disabled when CB1 is unchecked
3) CB3 will be enabled only when CB2 is checked and CB3 will be unchecked and disabled when CB2 is unchecked
4) Moreover the enable/disable functionality would also depend on the role of the user.
5) The check boxes are populated on the basis of property being fetched from Model.
Could you please let me know a workaround so that the above solution can be achieved in comparatively less time.
Currently it takes more than 10 minutes to load 1500 records.
A frequent help would be appreciated.
Tags for this Thread