Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Ext.device.* not working on native Android app with Sencha Touch 2.1
REQUIRED INFORMATION Touch version tested:
Command version tested:
- Ext.device.* functionality does not work in packaged app on android although it works in unpackaged browser.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- sencha generate app path C:\BlaBla\Demo2
- modify app.js to require Ext.device.Camera and Ext.device.Notification
- modify packager.json with appropriate values
- modify Main.js to add button that calls Ext.device.Notification.show() and Ext.device.Camera.capture
- Open index.html in Chrome browser via Web Server -> Functionality works (Notification displayed, Camera.capture() returns demo url)
- sencha app build native
- Start emulator
- adb -install -r MyApp.apk
- run demo app on Emulator
The result that was expected:
- Same behaviour as in browser: notification displayed, camera functionality
The result that occurs instead:
- Nothing happens on pressing the button
Test Case: See full project code and packaged apk at http://www.neunbeere.de/ExtRef/SenchaTouch2Demo2.zip HELPFUL INFORMATION Operating System:
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
Whatever it was it's fixed now, I can not reproduce the issue with Sencha Command 22.214.171.1249 neither on Mac or PC
126.96.36.1999 doesn't seem to be released yet?
Where is Sencha Command 188.8.131.529?
So, when is Sencha Command 184.108.40.2069 going to be released?